Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dinner with the Boys.

It goes something like this:
Mild insult.
Eating.
Major burn.
Stuffing face.
Random chatter.
Food.
Slight argument.
More food.

And then, all of a sudden...

Adam: Well, at least I know the difference between a consanant and syllables!!
Gregory: HEY! That was ONE TIME! And it's SUMMER!
Me: WHAT?! How do you NOT know that?!
Gregory: I dunno. (-eats-)
Adam: Stupid Greg'ry.
Pif: Wait, what happened?
Adam: Well. Greg'ry and I were makin' chi'kn nuggets...
Gregory: YEAH, chicken nuggets!
Adam: ...And he asked me how many consanants were in "Mississippi." And I said eight.
Gregory: Yeah!
Adam: (-under his breath-) M-S-S-S-S-P-P.... Anyway. Then he was like, "Nu uh, it's FOUR!" And then I called him dumb.
Me: ....>_<

Eating Continues.
Gee, I missed them. :]

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Isn't it amazing? That sounds like a VanOcker-esque supper.

Natalie and I considered ambushing Adam at the parish outing and asking why the hell he hadn't brought you out to eat/swim with us, and I was about ready to do it, but she restraiend me...