skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Forward Motion
Monday, January 14, 2008
blank stares at blank pages...
It's funny how you can go from anger and tearful breakdowns to being on top of the world.
Yeah, I know it's temporary.
No, I don't care.
I'll take it, and wait until lunch tomorrow and spring break.
:]
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
well i'm glad you're better in any event.
(:
January 15, 2008 at 11:46 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quickfacts.
Kaitlin
Michigan, United States
I'm 20. I'm also a sophomore at AQU and I have a spaceship.
View my complete profile
pallies.
becky.
chris.
gia.
josh.
kris.
mary.
micah.
natalia.
nicola.
risarooh.
readingmaterial.
Hobo Teacher
Le Jour Bleu
Kaitlin | June 23rd
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
1 comment:
well i'm glad you're better in any event.
(:
Post a Comment